From left to Right: Jennifer Whitmire, Angela Colwart, Taylor Raines, Keith Tallmadge, Angie Marchant, Eva Giang, Shari Perkins
Millennium’s Team of Experts
years of employee benefit expertise in the areas of client
management, benefit consulting and operational management.
in building client relationships, driving growth and service
and orchestrating success and growth
book of business.
role at MBC to direct all client relationships (overseeing
the development of long-term benefit
plans, communication strategies, and service relationships
• 20+ year history in the benefit arena.
• Sales, benefit consulting and financial management are his strengths.
role at MBC in vision casting, soliciting new business
and establishing a solid financial basis for
all of the clients’ benefit
Colwart, Financial Manager
• Background in broker consulting and strategic benefit management and administration. 19+ years experience in the industry.
• Core competencies include strategic financial analysis and benefit administration.
at MBC includes financial management and analysis, specifically month-to-month
and projections for each client.
Jennifer Whitmire, Communications Manager
• Background in the managed care and communications arenas, with expertise in writing and communication skills. 10+ years of experience in the industry.
• Role at MBC is to create and manage internal and client’s communication materials – including sales materials, presentations, employee newsletters and open enrollment materials.
Eva Giang, Financial Assistant
• Background in economics, with an expertise in financial analysis and calculations.
• Strengths include financial tracking and complex audits.
• Role at MBC is to support the Financial Manager and assist in daily office needs.
Shari Perkins , Communications and Service Specialist
• Background in journalism and marketing, with an expertise in communications.
• Strengths include bringing life to communications concepts.
• Role at MBC is to support the Communications Manager in addressing any and all communications needs.